Annie Collum, BSN, RN
Annie Collum, BSN, RN is the RIA Senior Manager, Physician Liaison in Denver, Colorado
December 4, 2020
We Remain Open For Business! Read how we are keeping you safe.
RIA Endovascular Remains Open for All Exams
The health and safety of our patients is always our top priority. We are following CDPHE guidelines and the State of Colorado response to offering services. We will continue to screen all patients. The first of two screens will occur over the phone when scheduling an appointment. The second will occur when you arrive at our site. If you’re still exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms after being rescheduled, we ask that you call our front desk at 720-493-3406 to reschedule again. Your patience is very much appreciated!
You’ll be rescheduled a minimum of 14 days out if you meet any of the criteria listed below:
· If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
· If you have a fever of 100.4 or greater
· If you have experienced difficulty breathing or have a cough
· If you have lost your sense of smell or taste within the last 14 days
· If you have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19
For patients who are clear of the contraindications listed above, be aware of our safety measures at all sites, listed below:
· Wear your cloth mask at all times while inside RIA Endovascular
· We will give every patient the opportunity to wait in their car if they desire and receive a text message when their consultation/procedure is ready to begin
· Follow social distancing practices in all areas of the RIA Endovascular clinic
· Be aware that our team will be cleaning on a continual basis throughout the day
· No visitors are permitted unless a caregiver is needed; limited to one
· No visitors will be allowed in the consultation rooms at this time
· For everyone’s safety, we have removed all community items, such as magazines, to help mitigate potential cross-contamination
When you visit RIA Endovascular, you will see that we are actively engaged in all safety measures. These measures include stringent cleaning of our work areas and waiting rooms. You will also see us cleaning between patients in consultation/procedure rooms.
Please contact our scheduling department at 720-493-3406 to schedule an appointment. Thank you for your cooperation.